Good Full Stop Ltd (Trading as Good Creative) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the Data Protection legislation and the GDPR, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your anonymised IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website. By anonymising your IP address we ensure that it can not be used to identify you.
Any Personally Identifiable Information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws including GDPR.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes.
- We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us.
- Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- No Personally Identifiable Information will be passed to a third party without your consent.
We use Google Analytics for our website performance measurement. Before being transmitted to Google, your IP address is anonymised and can not be used to identify you. Google has their own privacy and security policy.
If you submit data through our contact form, it is stored in our secure, restricted database. A copy is emailed to the relevant Good employee. Nightly backups of our database are securely transmitted to a server within our studio which has restricted access.
If you subscribe to our newsletter your email address is stored in our secure database in Campaign Monitor.
Data is maintained until it is requested to be erased.
Should you wish to see any data we may hold or wish us to delete any data we may hold, please contact us at [email protected] or by post at
South Block (Top Floor)
64 Osborne Street