Assistant Office Manager, London.
We’re looking for an assistant office manager - aka office ninja! – to support our client service and creative teams in our London studio. Do you have a can-do attitude? Willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into whatever is thrown your way? If your answer is yes to both, then we have the role for you!
Key areas of responsibility
- Meeting and greeting clients, setting up meetings.
- Taking calls
- Investigating and booking in depth travel
- Managing and negotiating with suppliers, cleaners, plumbers, couriers etc.
- Manage postage and petty cash
- IT support
- Support with organisation and management of Good events
- Provide general, ad hoc, team support as necessary.
- Providing support with the company website content management
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We're looking for our new office manager to start asap, so if you’re interested, please email your CV today to [email protected].
No agencies, please.
Freelance Creative Talent
Good are on the lookout for exceptional freelance designers to work with and support the team in our Glasgow Studio.
Our standards are high. Our thinking is big. If you want to be part of a creative team that consistently delivers world-class creative for global businesses, here’s what you’ll need:
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial design experience – either as a freelancer or part of an agency
- Strong, ideas-based portfolio demonstrating careful attention to detail and execution of projects
- Good communication skills that allow you to work comfortably as part of a large team
- Exceptional typographic and layout skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Digital design and/or animation experience would be a bonus
You will be:
- Capable of turning your hand to a number of design disciplines, from packaging to campaigns, and everything in between
- Comfortable working in a team with direction from lead creatives, while also equally capable of creating and developing great work with minimal direction
- Able to create carefully considered work in short timeframes if required
- Comfortable taking projects from initial briefing phase, through concept development and into final designs
- Punctual, hard-working and a good team player
You will be working closely with our senior creative and account handling teams to deliver outstanding work on time and on budget. It’s a role that’s as varied as it is challenging, and one that makes a key contribution to the creative output of our studio.
If you’re interested, email your CV and three examples of relevant work to [email protected]
Please include your availability over the next few months and your rates.
No agencies, please.
At Good we like to have a list of freelance developers that we know, trust and can turn to when we need some extra help. We're currently refreshing and updating our list and would love to hear from good people.
We're looking for people with experience with both Drupal 7 and 8 and are comfortable developing new sites and maintaining existing sites.
- Strong knowledge of Drupal module development and theming concepts.
- Experience working with PHP and MySQL.
- Able to document your own code.
- The ability to use, navigate and debug within a LAMP environment.
- Comfortable using GIT.
- Creating advanced CSS layouts using Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Building to WCAG Accessibility Guidelines and best practices.
- Cross-browser and device testing.
- Using design software including Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and InVision.
- Familiarity with the Drupal CMS would be a big plus.
We prefer developers who can work onsite in our Glasgow studio where they will work closely with the wider team including client services, design and other developers.
If you're interested please send an email to [email protected] with examples of work, your availability over the next few months and your rates.
No agencies, please.